Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming 2010...

Salam..been staring these pages for few weeks,I suffered from writer's block.huhu...By the way,last 27th Dec my marriage turned 2 years.We had our little vacation at Colmare Tropical,Bukit Tinggi.(so-called-French-countryside-NOT!)That will be featured on another entry which will include lots of pictures and complaints.
Nevertheless,we hit our end of this year with a bit of sour note.Hubby got some setbacks at work which worried him,which make me worried too seeing him worried..haih..Allah never test something that you couldn't handle right?Therefore I'm all ears for my dear hubby.Not letting him felt worried or agitated at home is my only mission for now.Men, in this case my men,will tend to cave their emotion when shits happened like this happened.Their not like women-me in my case,who express their emotion with crying and talking about it to almost every friend they could find.Therefore,I rather just be there for him whenever he needs me..I love you Booboo..:)
As for new year celebration there's nothing to celebrate really cause our new year(Muslim) was last Muharram.Okayla so we had dinner with few friends last night..That's soo not celebrating new year..We were soo full,(Alahamdulillah..)that by the time we reached home,all three of us felt asleep despite the fact that there's like a 20 loud sounds of fireworks around our place.This restaurant that we we went was amazing!The food,the ambiance,the price..Will be featured in the next entry!promise!
Owh..these year will also starts with me taking care of our lil Adreanna...aaaw..baby smell...ummi loike!Praying that she's adjust to me and Ai'syah adjust to her very well..amin...then we can start making baby for ourselves..hohoho!

No comments: