Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here's to friendship!

salam..First and foremost,I'm soo grateful to Allah for giving us a group of friends that we considered as family..Living 2-5 hours away from our family,our friends are the closest to us other than siblings and relatives that may stay a few minutes away from where we lived.
Ai'syah simple birthday dinner was a success,though my sister and her family can't make it cause it was on weekdays..I believed Ai'syah was a very happy girl that day..She was smiling,dancing,and being playful to everybody that night(indicated how happy she was).Not to mention how happy she was to see Dibo on her cake!And how she devoured the cake like its nobody business,special thanks to her thoughtful Baba.:)
Though my husband didn't like the idea of celebrating Ai'syah's birthday,I managed to make him be part of it,plus he can't really see NO to Ai'syah...She's like his kryptonite..LOL..Just a simple dinner with bunch of closed friends,hanging out,cutting cake and that's it..Ai'syah had a great time,Ummi and Baba too had a great time..
Special thanks to my dearest Syamimi Turiman,who came all the way just to help me with the decoration,you're an angel!And to my favourite cake boss ;I think I'll be your loyal customer...All of us love the cake!


No comments: