Monday, December 6, 2010

eat,pray,***K? my 1st movie review..:)


taken from IMDb
Since I have Ai'syah,I have no longer step into cinema though my heart wanted to do so,I couldn't convinced my hubby to do so,and we ended buying dvd's instead.Recently,the much acclaimed book Eat,Pray,Love was such a big hit I found myself drown into it..And to my surprise,the book was not really for me..I like the story of her travelling,but then again,she was trying to find herself cause she lost herself in her marriage.Hmmm..such a typical "mat saleh" story..Why must you lost your sense of self when you get married?If you watch Oprah,that's all most of the wives and mothers suffered from..(Pelikkan?mama ok je,kakak ok je)I meant we all have ups and down in being a wife,mother,but we don't really end up being depressed right?
And then,when everything falls apart ONLY you want to find GOD??True..most of us are like that..Moi sometimes also falls into that category..(manusia mudah lupe)anyway,back to the movie,as much as I love Glee..the same director of this movie,I don't think he does any justice to the book..The book is soo much more that what the movie is about,like my kakak said,Eat,Pray,***K..Cause at the end of the journey,where they should be showing more on the her Bali adventure rather than her being in love.
As a whole,the movie was a-okay...The stunning cast was the best:Julia Robert(OMG!you can see her wrinkles clearly in this movie-bravo Julia!),Javier Bardem(demm),and not forgetting,my beloved James Franco...too much hotness,in one movie..distract the story...LOL..3/5 stars!

No comments: