Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the right time to perform Hajj?

When you're still young..When you're still healthy...When you have the money...If I'm not mistaken what our Ustaz told us on our Umrah's prep class..Ustaz said,make do'a if you don't have the money yet...InshaAllah,He will answered your prayers... Never underestimate the power of a good intention..subhanAllah..
If you've been to Makkah...you'll see it by yourselves that whatever you wished,you get it..You said its hot,you will feel hot...If you said,its not that hot,then,its really not that hot..You're in the Holy ground,and patience is the only way to go...And it pays...At the end of the day,the patience that you've been practicing will sticks with you..inshaAllah..
I know you think I'm rambling....the fact that I wanna don't wanna wait till I'm old to perform Hajj kind of the starts of these topic..Everytime the Hajj season came,I wanted to cry...Dear Allah...please...I wanna go there before I'm old,that is IF I lived that long to grow old...subhanAllah...

No comments: