Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's life...

Today,a friend lost her husband...She's 8th months pregnant coming to the final trimester next week..They just finished packing,he just bought them a new home...He just bought a movie tickets for tonight,they wanted to have a date night...In the afternoon,he collapsed..And the rest is history..
We were all shocked...Stunned..Lost of words...I found myself lost,I don't know what to say to her,cause all that I can see that,I couldn't imagine myself in her shoes..No words can console her..I was trying very hard not to cry,seeing her,swollen and teary eyes..Only God knows how she really felt..And all that I can said was:"sabar eh.."
Praying for my dear Yvone..I hope she'll be given strenght to carry on..

2 comments:

Nur said...

almost cried. and he died because of ? apart from the obvious.

ctfadzlin said...

still waiting for post-mortem,ms collapsed tu,cardiac arrest...klu u tgk wife die..you'll cry...