Sunday, January 23, 2011

a note for my young ladies....

Salam,my morning today was ruined by a disturbing simple sms.An old internet friend of hubby decided to said hello and asking him how's his been as early as 8.30 in the morning.I knew she meant no harm.But she have his YM,FB.Do texting early in the morning needed?Really?Tell me if I'm crazy?But how would you feel if a girl text your husband that early just to say hello?Have you no respect for me at all?I do not want to start name calling which I may already put it on my FB.But hey,you crossed the the LINE!I'm sorry if I sounds emotional..But I have my limit,so should you..

4 comments:

Faizah Roslaini said...

I wanted to leave a comment but it could sound sexual. I am holding my tounge now. hahahaha!

'I knew she meant no harm'

Iyalah tu. You are kidding yourself when you said that, right?

Maybe she's in some other part of the world. Maybe in that particular part of the world it is not as early as 8.30? No?

Or perhaps she's lonely because she couldnt find something or someone to fuck? No?

Maybe she just say hello to everyone in the morning before start working, no?

Bet she's not on your FB.

ctfadzlin said...

well,she's on my fb..budak uia kot..bleh je nak maki kat fb die,karang tak bertauliah plak buat gitu..aku rase saje2,die perasan die tu adik angkat ijad,WTF?mengade2,mencobe nasib,kot2la laki aku bls sms die,mesti nk mintak tiket free..oowh..laki aku tak reply pun msg die...huhuhu...

Izlin said...

Itu dia...teacher siti dah marah...hey you lady, jangan main-main dengan teacher siti tau..she might be small, tapi kalau dia marah...I taknak masuk campur, kan Lin.... :)

ctfadzlin said...

haha...klakarnye kak Lin pggl Lin teacher ct..:)