Friday, October 22, 2010

Top Chef madness!!


I'm a sucker for cooking shows!yes I am..I'm inspired to cook just by watching others cooks.I'm no chef,but I am honestly dying to learn how to cook those expensive small meal that I saw these chef's are cooking..seriously,I already putting it in my bucket list..LOL..have to at least learn how to make one gourmet meal.Really like to taste it..hmm..hubby,anniversary dinner this year maybe?
And to make my appetite for this food even stronger this Top Chef show just what I need!They make cooking looks like an art!And I'm loving it...Wonder if should reconsider a new career option,a chef maybe??

*recipe for these low fat berry cheesecake by one of my fav Top Chef Season2.

6 comments:

ztie said...

salam! tak susah buat cheesecake. seriously. nampak macam susah. tapi biasa jer tu. Before pun xreti buat. tapi dah try sekali. Memang senang. Ada resipe?

Faizah Roslaini said...

Ur husband suka makan nasik. That shouldnt be too hard to impress, kan?

Buku resepi tunku puan pahang FTW!!!

ctfadzlin said...

salam zatie,ade,cheese cake biase penah buat dah..cake rasenye ok lagi,tapi gourmet meal yang fancy2 tu yang teringin sgt..hehe..

kak:suami skrg diet,mkn ns skali je sehari,buku tg puan mak metue kate byk salah,sy pun dah malas bile bende2 daun2 pelik2 sket leceh nak cari kat sini..kekeke..

Umi Bakery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Umi Bakery said...

that's how I started to be in the F&B line. Thinking back...I chose the wrong course during my degree...hehehe...should have taken culinary or pastry instead...but it's never too late to venture in something new right?! ;)

ctfadzlin said...

kak farah,tulah kan?InshaAllah..mane tau pas ni bleh pg kelas cam akak..:)