Saturday, October 30, 2010

green-eyed MoNster!


googled

Fine!I admitted it!I'm a green-eyed monster when it comes to my husband..Also known as my fricking insecurity.These sickening feeling on the top of my stomach just wanna screamed!GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!!!I hate girls that I don't know on his FB page,especially those "gediks" who still single and put all these "free show" photos on their profile picture.It's like their saying,hey!I'm hot,and I'm single,come and get me boys!I know I sound like a mad women this time,just bare with me.I need to pour out my insecurity phsycho-babble into words so after I wrote it,I felt this sense of relief.Hopefully my husband wont be reading this or he might asked me to remove this post.Nope,wont do it!

I better stop now before I wrote more inappropriate things..huhu..I blamed this all on my period..seriously..crazy hormones!

2 comments:

Faizah Roslaini said...

Hahaha. Gelakkan saja perempuan murahan begitu. What they love to show is probably just their biggest achievement, ever.

But you have the the real thing. The husband, the daughter, the family, the stability. Why would anyone would want to trade that for a pair of brainless flashing boobs that has been passed around the internet?

You know you are better than that.

ctfadzlin said...

haha..i know,i hate the fact that it gets to me sometimes..