Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mini Me!!


Now tell me how cute is that smile?Ai'syah now can smile,laugh,grunt,and babble,and this week she starts eating solid food(not that solid cause i mixed it with lots of water)still,she's eating now..She is currentlt 5.8kg (alhamdulillah..)There's nothing more rewarding then to wake up next to her round shinny eyes smilling at me..(Still haven't buy her own crib) And personally,I think she starts to look like me...ngeh..ngeh...They said if the girl looks like her mom,they will not get along so well,I don't buy that..Look at my sister,Kak Yah,sometimes I get this tinge of jelousy cause she's like Ma's bestfriend and she look like Ma too...So,I'm praying..one day that I'll have that with my girl..
*picture was taken by Mr Zosat when we were there to pick-up cupcakes that his wife made..Thanks Is!


1 comment:

Faizah Roslaini said...

ololololololooo..bulat bulat bulat