Wednesday, April 21, 2010

About A Boy..

Last weekend was all about friends and family..We went to Hadi's new ginormous house not knowing that most of his family members are also there visiting.There me and Alya met Hadi's cousin named Arif,an 8 years old boy who is very2 cute(jambu giler!) and very2 smart.And if I may add, very2 polite. When the mens decided to hang around on the balcony of the 3rd floor, we stayed inside as we do not appriciate being the second-hand smokers,this boy politely asked if he could sit with us.What started as a simple hi then continued to be this long conversation about Arif's telling us story on how one each of characters in his PS3 games killed each other(the boy had a photographic memory).Then he started to teach us these texting shortform such R.U.N.S?(are you an ass),I.C.U.P (I see you pee!) MINS?(am I an ass?).And we were like,owh..okay..(we felt soo old,thank u Arif)Then comes his jokes:
  • Farmer A sells fish,Farmer B sells meat.what did Farmer C sells?:Pharmacy-medicine la!
  • When is the Irish potatoes are not Irish?:when it became French fries!

and etc.May I remind you that he is 8 years old?and he speak fairly good English.I just wish I had his picture taken soo that I can show you guys how cute this boy is!hehe..Talking to this boy reminded me of my childhood,how different they are,and how much different would it be for my little girl..I think Arif's parents did a very good job in raising him (dispite the texting part,he learnt it from his sisters)and pray that one day I'll be able to be the best Ummi to Ai'syah..

p/s:Arif nak jadi menantu aunty tak??LOL!

No comments: