Monday, March 22, 2010

saye sayang makjang saye...


I once said to Ijad that I have two mums..Well,it's true.I do have two mums;mama and mak anjang..The two most important women in my life..Now that I'm married,I have three mums..hehe..Anyway, my makjang was my mum since I was small...She practically raised me alongside my mama cause we stayed in the same house.
I think I starts sleeping with her when I was 2 or 3 years old.As mama told me when I was bigger,that she had to sneak me out from makjang's bedroom and take me to sleep with her.Then in the middle of the night, if I realized that I was not sleeping with makjang,I would cried and ran to her room instead...I remember when I was small,my family members would asked me questions such:
"nanti makjang kawin,cane?" Then I would boldly said: "Lin tolok suami makjang tido bawah" mine or mine,sometimes I had this guilt that I was responsible of her being single till today..But then again who am I to questions Allah's destiny for her?
My late Tok Wan always reminds me to take of her and I will (InsyaAllah) do my very best to gave back all the love that she had given me all this times..
I'm kidnapping her for a week to stay with me now,though she's been complaining that she got nothing to do here,I knew she is having a good time relaxing at my place...Planning to take her to do some shopping at Jusco once hubby's back..

2 comments:

Faizah Roslaini said...

saya pun sayang mak anjang saya

lenny othman said...

saya pon.... jgn bg makjang jalan jauh2... makjang sakit lutut nt....