Friday, March 12, 2010

work..not working..working???



Yes!The decision is final,I will not be working untill further notice..When it comes to that darling big sparkling eyes girl, "I" are now turned into us or we.As much as I would like to work,she's is always on top of my list as I said before.Here's some of my pro's and con's:



Pro's:(InsyaAllah)

  • I would not missed her first laugh,first word,etc.

  • we both would not be worried about leaving her to strangers.

  • She would be able to be fully breastfeed exclusively.

Con's:

  • Me not having my own money..(financial independency)

  • me not having my own space (really?hehehe,ai'syah sleeps at 8pm)

  • me having my low-self esteem syndrome again when I'm around friends who work

Conclusion:

The word "me" cannot be used in my case,she and we and us are more like it..As I poured out this thoughts to my very young but wise girlfriend, she then said to me " Kak Lin,janganla you risau dgn duit yg you mungkin takle nk bg kat mama you bulan2, mungkin bukan masenye lagi..Sape tahu setahun dua lagi camane,Tak semua orang sekaye you skrg,ade anak,ade suami, ade keluarge yg sayang.."




P/s:How I am glad to have a friend like you...Thank you dear..:))

1 comment:

Faizah Roslaini said...

I lah keluarga yang sayang kat u tu nyahhh... hahaha!

Jom marathon glee lagi malam ni.. sayang Cikgu Shue!!