Monday, March 23, 2015

It could have been worst...

Assalam...have been idle for a long time.Alhamdulillah glad to share that we are expecting another baby..expected to pop on the 31st August!Meeddeka!!!gitew!hahah...This has soo far been the toughest pregnancy journey that I've been through..The sickness was overwhelming...I lost my cooking modjo which was soo depressing..I could hardly taste what I cooked,..I can't hardly eat out since almost everything is heavy with MSG..Bloating is my bestfriend,and the nausessness was his bff.I was soo tired that I wanted to cry most of the time...Overly emotional is soo overrated!I'm carrying another human..so..shut up..and move on.Today baby turn 17 weeks and we already found out its gender!yay!heheh..till then,salam from Madinah al-Munawwarah..

No comments: