Monday, October 13, 2008

Would one be happier?

Do you ever be in the state of mind where you felt helpless?Well I am in that situation..the feeling of not being able to do anything that you think you could have done...but you can't..
Then you'll get depress and suppress at the same time..No body said that life is easy..But,wouldn't be nice not to have burden in a day..I guess that is why God's created heaven.The only place that no problem will come to you.Where you'll have that wonderful life forever..There's a catch,it's also not easy to go to heaven..There's a whole lot of things you have to face to get that special reward.
As a conclusion,IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE EASY! I'm not questioning my faith,this is just a little reminder for me..And or whoever that may read this blog of mine..

No comments: