Monday, October 20, 2008

Counting the days...


It's closer...and my heart is beating with mixed tunes...here I am..25 years old...starting a new journey with the man I knew for almost three years...we grew together...fight together...cried and laugh together..I pray that this would last forever..I'm soo nervous at the same time, so thrilled to start a new phase in my life...very mushy today..hehe..Anyway let do a little check list on the wedding stuffs:

  • hantaran=sattled
  • pak andam=booked
  • photograper=booked
  • bunge telor=not yet
  • guest souvineir=bought
  • wedding dress=booked(ijad's side,on the way)
  • invitations= done by next week
  • kursus kahwin=done
  • HIV test & permohonan kahwin= to be done ASAP
  • car license= on the way ,6 more hours to go..
  • bed=to be bought ASAP
  • cooks=booked
  • menus=confirmed
  • maid of honour=kak yah
  • bachelorette party=still not confirm...:(
  • booking hotels for friends=will get to it ASAP!!
p/s: salah satu brg hantaran ku....hehehe..

I think that's all..?I'm sleepy now..tata!

No comments: