Thursday, February 24, 2011

My first self-purchase handbag after 5 years!!!!!

Pathetic as it sound,its true...I've been spoil by my husband for the past 5 years we've been together.Plus I was a student back then,so,handbag was never really on my budget unless it cost not more than 50ringgit.I used to work before I continue my degree,my last purchase of handbag was a fake LV from Petaling Street.hehehe..(demmm..tuenye!)
This month I called it my rezki month.After such a long time lazying myself chasing Ai'syah around,I start baby-sitting lil'Adreanna.It was chaos,the first week.It was overwhelming for me.Ai'syah was not much of help as she never had to share attention with anybody before.But its been a month today,and we both have used to that lil' smiley girl with a serious appetite for breast milk.hehe..Thinking back,this is such a good practice for both me and Ai'syah before Ummi's pregnant again..(not yetla!)
This week receive another job from my ex-lecturer(BFF) too,asking me to help her prepared some slides for her short English courses.Though I was afraid to say yes,but I took her challenge.Allah knows how glad I did that!It reminded me of how much I love studying and teaching!And my lecturer was happy with my work!Yay!
Soo,all in all the two things that I did rewarded me with some amount of money.And what did I do with it?I bought myself a new handbag!Looking at the handbag made me felt such joy that is beyond words!To both SIL and my dear Cik Has(BFF!) thank you...You have no idea how happy I am to see that handbag..
Addreanna has starts giggling when I tickled her..Ummi will missed that giggle for these 4 days!We're off to Krabi tomorrow,hubby's taking us three for a vacation!Its our 5th year anniversary of being together.Alhamdulillah..Praying that everything will be going smoothly.amin...:))

2 comments:

idya said...

lon*champ tu.. hehe

ctfadzlin said...

hehehe..alang2 menyeluk pekasam..:P