Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the clock is ticking..

alhamdulillah..it has come to the last trimester..there's nothing I could or would wished for except that I'll have a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl (insyaAllah)..God knows how it feels inside,the mixed feeling of anxiety and happiness that I'm sure me and my husband shared..I know he tried his best not to look worried soo i would be less worried,but his eyes tells it all..Is there's anything my husband bad is:is hiding something from me..Its like a curse and a blessing in the same time..
I know he's worried that i may go into c-sec (nauzubillah)..I know that he worried he'll be working during the delivery,and most of all his worried if anything happen to me and our lil girl..That I know for sure..It's nice to be pregnant when you have such a lovely husband..(angkat bakul sendiri nampak?) But honestly?Can anyone tell me if they husband actually wake up in the middle of the night just to give their wife a foot massage?Dispite the fact that he just came back from the long hours flight?I didn't meant to wake him up really,but when I had that cramp..I am really in pain,and I would cried like a baby..Then the next morning I would walk like a dinosour,cause it would still hurt..
Anyway, I'm heading for my posting interview this 5th November.Had to read loads of crap to prove that I wanted the job soo bad..(I doo...hehe)Do pray for me people!

No comments: